Business man Frank C. Hart visits the west coast, Los Angeles, 1934
- Business man Frank C. Hart visits the west coast, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 23, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Frank C. Hart was the Hartol Products Corporation of New York, which was a large oil manufacturer and producer.
Photograph of Frank C. Hart taken inside the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles.
Photograph was published in article: "Oil Code Held Losing Favor: Industry Rule Under Attack," Los Angeles Times, 24 Mar. 1934: A5.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.