Nat Rogan accepts his new position accompanied by his wife Ethel and their daughter Nancy, Los Angeles, 1935
- Nat Rogan accepts his new position accompanied by his wife Ethel and their daughter Nancy, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 1, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Rogan Takes New Duties," Los Angeles Times, 02 July 1935: 7.
Nancy and Ethel stand on either side of Mr. Rogan, the three of them holding a long sheet of paper in front of him.
Tax collector Nat Rogan of San Diego has been named Collector of Internal Revenue, replacing the vacancy left by the death of John P. Carter.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Government officials--American--California--Los Angeles
Rogan, Nat, 1881-1943
Rogan, Ethel Strickland, 1892-1994
Rogan, Nancy, 1918-1981
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.