George S. Rodd on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1936
- George S. Rodd on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- May 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A close-up photograph of Rodd from the chest up sitting in the witness stand.
Photograph appears with the article, "Transfer of Stocks to Weibert Described," Los Angeles Times, 09 May 1936: A3.
Educator and scenario writer George S. Rodd tells the court of his dealings with Bayard E. Weibert, who is being charged with grand theft and violation of the Corporate Securities Act.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Law & legal affairs--California--Los Angeles
Judicial proceedings--California--Los Angeles
- Rodd, George S.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.