Line of Studebaker radiator grilles, affixed with hood ornaments, at Studebaker's Los Angeles assembly plant. circa January 2, 1936.
- Line of Studebaker radiator grilles, affixed with hood ornaments, at Studebaker's Los Angeles assembly plant. circa January 2, 1936.
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa January 2, 1936]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- A line of radiator grilles, affixed with Studebaker's distinctive "lark in circle" hood ornament, at Studebaker's Los Angeles assembly plant in Vernon, Ca. Studebaker's Los Angeles plant was established in December of 1935, and its first completed car rolled off the assembly line on January 2, 1936. The plant closed on June 8, 1956.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .