Woman stands upon the Great Orange County Association display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Woman stands upon the Great Orange County Association display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Date Created
- February 15, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King Holds Sway: Governor Opens Annual Show: Many-Hued Exhibits Glisten Amid Snowy Setting in Winter Palace: Los Angeles' Huge Futuristic Tower Holds Attention; Horses in Preview," 16 Feb. 1934: A1.
A woman stands upon the Great Orange County Association display at the National Orange Show. She holds a pointer and taps a map of Orange County that is framed by the picture of an orange. She wears a shawl and a tiered dress. The display is lined with oranges. Next to the display, there is a fake palm tree. In the background, another display, which is in the shape of a bird, is visible.
- b&w nitrate negative
- 1 photograph
Find This Item
- Local identifier
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded