Jury selected for the murder trial of Paul A. Wright, Los Angeles, 1938
- Jury selected for the murder trial of Paul A. Wright, Los Angeles, 1938
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- January 18, 1938
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Jury chosen for the Paul A. Wright “white flame” murder trial, in which Wright was tried for killing his wife Evelyn McBride Wright and best friend John B. Kimmel after finding the two in an embrace on a piano bench in his home. Jurors are: (back row left to right) Mary E. Smith, Joseph M. Stokes, Jesse C. Harriman, Alice M. Wheatley, Ruth R. Birkelund, Benjamin E. Erb and Abe Schwarz. (front row left to right) Zelda Eliot, Frank W. Akers, Carl Miller, William H. Foster, William A. Dessert, Jacob Gold and Edith W. Gale.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .