Harlan Bunker next to the body of his 11-year-old murdered daughter, Los Angeles, 1940
- Harlan Bunker next to the body of his 11-year-old murdered daughter, Los Angeles, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- February 15, 1940
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Harlan Bunker lays next to the body of his murdered daughter, Marilyn Bunker. Marilyn was shot by 17-year-old Donald Rogers, also known as Donald Fehrenschild, while she was playing on a hill with her little brother and other children. Rogers shot at the children from the upstairs window of his home. However, Rogers insisted that he was trying to shoot doves he had seen on the hillside.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .