Mrs. Buron Fitts, accompanied by Mrs. Eugene Blalock and Mrs. Ardell Fitts, at the perjury trial of LA Dist. Atty Buron Fitts.
- Mrs. Buron Fitts, accompanied by Mrs. Eugene Blalock and Mrs. Ardell Fitts, at the perjury trial of LA Dist. Atty Buron Fitts.
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa January 1936]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Women close to Los Angelse District Attorney Buron Fitts, at his trial for perjury. From left to right are his wife, Mrs. Buron (Marion) Fitts, wife of Dept. Dist. Atty. Mrs. Eugene (Winifred) Blalock, and mother of Buron Fitts, Mrs. Ardell Fitts.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .