Aileen Riggin on board the S.S. Van Buren, San Pedro, 1930
- Aileen Riggin on board the S.S. Van Buren, San Pedro, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 1930
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A smiling Aileen sits on top of a crate on board of a ship.
Aileen Riggin, the young woman who won an Olympic championship for the United States diving team in 1920 at the age of 14, is stopping briefly in Los Angeles as she sails around the world on board the steamship President Van Buren of the Dollar Line.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Olympic Star in Visit Here," Los Angeles Times, 03 Mar 1930: 9.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.