John W. Dady comes to California on behalf of Indian affairs, Riverside, 1933
- John W. Dady comes to California on behalf of Indian affairs, Riverside, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 2, 1933
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
An unsmiling Dady sits with his hands in his lap.
Photograph appears with the article, "Indian Official Begins Duties," Los Angeles Times, 03 Aug 1933: A8.
Dady has entered the California Mission Indian work with intentions to carry out the "new deal" promised for Native Americans by John Collier.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.