Chamber of Commerce and Community Chest members make the first official trans-Pacific call to Hawaii, Los Angeles, 1931
- Chamber of Commerce and Community Chest members make the first official trans-Pacific call to Hawaii, Los Angeles, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 30, 1931
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears (cropped to the center 3 men) in the article, "Voices Span Pacific in Start of New Service: Hawaii Phone Link Opens," Los Angeles Times, 31 Dec. 1931: A1.
J. A. H. Kerr on a phone call to Hawaii. Surrounded by other members of the Chamber of Commerce and business men. The event was held at 740 South Olive St.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.