Clubhouse and Grandstand at Santa Anita Park, Arcadia, 1936
- Clubhouse and Grandstand at Santa Anita Park, Arcadia, 1936
- Kaufmann, Gordon B.
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 3, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Santa Anita Park, the oldest thoroughbred racetrack in Southern California, opened on December 25, 1934.
View towards the clubhouse and empty grandstand of Santa Anita Park from the area of the clubhouse turn on the main track.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.