Lillian Roth McCarthy contests her late father's will, Los Angeles, 1935
- Lillian Roth McCarthy contests her late father's will, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 2, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Lillian holds a sheet of writing in gloved hands. The sheet looks thicker and darker than paper.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Flight Over Will At End," Los Angeles Times, 03 July 1935: A1.
Lillian McCarthy Roth contested her late father E. Avery McCarthy's last will and testament which left his $500,000 estate to her stepmother and half-brothers, asserting that her stepmother had turned her father's mind against her.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.