Ruth Robbins copies cases of the Municipal Court, Los Angeles, 1938
- Ruth Robbins copies cases of the Municipal Court, Los Angeles, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 22, 1938
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Ruth sits at a desk peering over documentation with a large stack of records beside her.
Since the city courts were organized on February 1, 1926 there have been half a million filings, which have all personally been added to the ledgers by Miss Ruth Robbins.
Photograph appears with the article, "Municipal Court Filings Reach 500,000 in 12 Years," Los Angeles Times, 26 Dec 1938: 10.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.