Helen Waters on the "Birds of Paradise" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1935
- Helen Waters on the "Birds of Paradise" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Close-up of Helen Waters on the "Birds of Paradise" float, seated between the floral birds at the end of the float. The float was entered by the city of Los Angeles and was photographed on Orange Grove Blvd. before the start of the parade.
The theme of the 1935 forty-sixth annual Rose Parade was "Golden Legends."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.