Cardinal Timothy Manning conducting High Mass at St. Vibiana's Cathedral, Calif., 1977
- Cardinal Timothy Manning conducting High Mass at St. Vibiana's Cathedral, Calif., 1977
- Murphy, William S.
- Kysor, Ezra F., (Ezra Frank), 1835-1907
- Date Created
- December 25, 1977
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- The former Cathedral of Saint Vibiana, located at 214 South Main Street, is one of Los Angeles' few remaining 19th century landmarks and was completed in 1876. The Cathedral was decommissioned at some point between 1994 and 1999 after which it underwent seismic retrofitting and restoration and, in the process, was converted to an event space called Vibiana.
- 1 photograph
- 35 mm.
- b&w negative
Historic buildings--California--Los Angeles
Religious services--California--Los Angeles
Cathedral of Saint Vibiana (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Manning, Timothy Cardinal, 1909-1989
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country