Buron Fitts' wife Marion and daughter Mary Lou wait while Fitts is tried for perjury, Los Angeles, 1936
- Buron Fitts' wife Marion and daughter Mary Lou wait while Fitts is tried for perjury, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January-February 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Mary Lou has one arm around her mother's neck. Mrs. Fitts sits in a chair and has one hand covering Mary Lou's.
Photograph appears with the article, "Fitts's Trust Deed Note Traced at Perjury Trial," Los Angeles Times, 29 Jan 1936: 1.
The financial transactions and real estate deals of District Attorney Fitts are being used in an attempt to substantiate a charge of perjury against him.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded