Madge Mitchell seated in a court house where she filed a lawsuit against William N. Fleischmann, Los Angeles, 1930
- Madge Mitchell seated in a court house where she filed a lawsuit against William N. Fleischmann, Los Angeles, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 7, 1930
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Madge Mitchell seated in a court house where she filed a lawsuit against William N. Fleischmann for breach of promise.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Actress Sues Fleischmann: Kin of Yeast Magnate Asked to Pay $100,000: Breach of Promise Action Cites Hawaii Trip: Suitor 'Went Native' in Isles, She Charges," 8, Aug. 1930: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded