Rose Parade on West Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, 1933
- Rose Parade on West Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 2, 1933
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1933 forty-fourth annual Rose Parade was "Fairy Tales in Flowers."
View facing east towards a departing parade automobile and spectators along the Rose Parade route on West Colorado Blvd. probably between St. John Avenue and Pasadena Avenue (which became a freeway underpass). On a commercial building on the right is a sign reading "Hudson Essex" and the and farther down is the tall Orth Storage building.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.