Walter G. Brown, accused of performing an illegal abortion, surrendering to Detective Lieutenant Thad Brown, Los Angeles, 1935
- Walter G. Brown, accused of performing an illegal abortion, surrendering to Detective Lieutenant Thad Brown, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 20, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Writ Issued: So-called Doctor and Wife Accused of Murder in Girl Operation Case," 22 Aug. 1935: A2.
Walter G. Brown (left) surrendering to Detective Lieutenant Thad Brown after complaints were drawn by Deputy District Attorney Roll against Brown for performing an illegal abortion on Marguerite von Bellehen in collaboration with Harley Heddens.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.