Harriet McCabe and 3-year-old girls Sally Anne Davis and Nancy Lee Davis with Mrs. McCabe's doll collection, Pasadena, 1935
- Harriet McCabe and 3-year-old girls Sally Anne Davis and Nancy Lee Davis with Mrs. McCabe's doll collection, Pasadena, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 31, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Spectacular Garden Tree Exhibit Will Be Held at Pasadena Home," Los Angeles Times, 15 Dec 1935: 14.
In front of shelves of dolls Mrs. McCabe stands with Nancy and Sally, holding dolls in their arms.
On December 22 the McCabe home will be sporting a tree decorated with 1100 dolls from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. to be enjoyed by the children of Southland and once the decorations will be taken down the dolls will be donated to girls in institutions and orphanages.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
McCabe, Harriet A., b. ca. 1882
Davis, Sally Anne, b. 1933
Davis, Nancy Lee, 1933-1999
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.