Funeral service for George Gershwin at the Temple B'nai B'rith in Los Angeles, 1937
- Funeral service for George Gershwin at the Temple B'nai B'rith in Los Angeles, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- July 15, 1937
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Funerals for famous composer and pianist George Gershwin are held simultaneously in Los Angeles and New York City. Gershwin died following surgery for a brain tumor on July 11, 1937. The musician was 38 years old.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .