Ernest W. Fischer Jr. holds a carrier pigeon while Mayor P. H. McQuillen reads a letter, Upland, 1936
- Ernest W. Fischer Jr. holds a carrier pigeon while Mayor P. H. McQuillen reads a letter, Upland, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 5, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of Ernest W. Fischer holding the carrier pigeon that delivered an invitation to residents of Upland to visit the new Times Building. Standing next to Ernest is Mayor P. H. McQuillen, who holds the letter from the Times in his hands.
This photograph appears with the article, “‘Youngsters’ Issue Bears Defi at Fullerton,” Los Angeles Times, 5 Apr. 1936, A15.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded