Painting of a Spanish man clapping his hands in performance of flamenco by artist Maroussia Valero, circa 1932
- Painting of a Spanish man clapping his hands in performance of flamenco by artist Maroussia Valero, circa 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa 1932]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Artist Maroussia Valero was born in St Petersburg, Russia. Valero was a resident of Los Angeles in 1932.
Painting of a seated Spanish man clapping his hands in performance of flamenco by artist Maroussia Valero. The canvas is unframed.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded