Betty Healy to go to court as defendant, Los Angeles, 1935
- Betty Healy to go to court as defendant, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 16, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Ex-Actress Fights Suit," Los Angeles Times, 17 Dec 1935: 3.
A portrait photograph of Betty looking upwards.
Former wife of Ted Healy, Betty Healy, is the defendant in a suit for $10,000 of damages brought to court by Audrey Clark in the death of her husband.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded