College football coach Buck Shaw confers with referees during a game, October 24, 1937.
- College football coach Buck Shaw confers with referees during a game, October 24, 1937.
- Date Created
- October 24, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Santa Clara Broncos' head coach Buck Shaw, left in fedora, confers with referees a game between Loyola and Santa Clara. Shaw's Broncos were unbeaten in 1937 at that point; they finished the season 7-4 and went on to beat LSU in the 1938 Sugar Bowl. October 24, 1937.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .