Robert Lange, his sister Ruth Lange and Werner Kawert sitting on a table in the press room, Los Angeles, 1940
- Robert Lange, his sister Ruth Lange and Werner Kawert sitting on a table in the press room, Los Angeles, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [between 1939-1940]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- From left to right: Robert Lange (19), his sister Ruth Lange (17) and Werner Kawert (21) sitting on a table in a press room. The Lange siblings were injured in October of 1938 when two automobiles struck the hayrack they were riding in, at the time of the accident they were 18 and 16 years old. This photo is not necessarily related to that incident.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .