Florence Peters leaves the office of the Visiting Nurse Association, Los Angeles, 1946
- Florence Peters leaves the office of the Visiting Nurse Association, Los Angeles, 1946
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- circa October 14, 1946
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Reported with other photos in “Reporter finds troubles rife on nurse tour,” Los Angeles Times, 14 Oct. 1946: A1.
Florence Peters, a nurse in uniform, leaves the office of the Visiting Nurse Association holding her bag of supplies. Signs on the house behind her read "The Visiting Nurse Association of Los Angeles Inc," and "One of 152 Community Chest Agencies."
The address on the door of the house "2530" indicates that the location is 2530 W. 8th Street, the location of the No. 9A District Office of the Community Chest.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.