Typescript note listing women in related photograph, 1935
- Typescript note listing women in related photograph, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of a typescript document that lists the women in related photograph 21198/zz002dfw6j, which reads, "Women's Law Observance Association. Dr. Clara B. Burdettem [sic], Mrs. William H. Hannold, founder, Mmes Walter H. Fisher, Dora A. Stearns and Susan M. Dorsey."
This photograph is related to the article, "Law Observance Group to Aid Youth Movement." Los Angeles Times, 5 July 1935: A6.
- 1 photograph
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded