Marjorie Harriman is chosen as President of the Southern California Art Teachers' Association, Los Angeles, 1936
- Marjorie Harriman is chosen as President of the Southern California Art Teachers' Association, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Art Expert Wins Honor," Los Angeles Times, 07 Feb 1936: A3.
Miss Harriman, associate professor of art at UCLA, has been chosen as president of the Southern California Art Teachers' Association - an association of art teachers in high schools, colleges, and universities. Harriman is herself an alumni of the university, class of 1929.
A picture of a photograph of Harriman, the edge of her newspaper clipping paper clipped to the photograph.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.