Lawyer Erwin P. Werner in elevator, October 1935
- Lawyer Erwin P. Werner in elevator, October 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [October, 1935?]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Werner, former Los Angeles City Attorney 1929-1933, in elevator. Others in photo unknown. Photo possibly from his defense of William Freelove and Howard J. Rile in the Beverly Hills “Lottery Trial” in October, 1935.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .