Pasadena Chamber of Commerce booth at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce booth at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Date Created
- [circa September 1932]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Pasadena Chamber of Commerce booth at the Los Angeles County Fair. The booth features a small stage with dolls dressed as fairies, as well as what may be a swan. There is a rug laid on a set of stairs that leads up to the arched and elaborately decorated backdrop. People are visible at the left of the photograph.
This photograph appears with the article, "Most Dazzling Show of Southland History, Lavish in Oriental Splendor, Under Way at Pomona," Los Angeles Times, 17 Sept. 1932: A1.
- b&w nitrate negative
- 1 photograph
Find This Item
- Local identifier
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded