Map of Central California from 37th to 40th deg. north lat. : showing various railroad routes projected or in progress together with a practicable route to enter the state with a Pacific railroad
- Map of Central California from 37th to 40th deg. north lat. : showing various railroad routes projected or in progress together with a practicable route to enter the state with a Pacific railroad
- San Francisco & Marysville Railroad
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World. Collection 294
"Compiled from government & other reliable sources to accompany the report of D.B. Scott, Chief Engineer of the San Francsico & Marysville Railroad"
Covers area from Santa Cruz, Santa Clara and Merced counties to the south through Tehama and Plumas counties in the north.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
- 1 map
- 58.5 x 60.5 cm. on sheet 63 x 71 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
G4362 C39 1860
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- public domain
- No license recorded