James Wilson, identified as escaped prisoner Buster Nichols from State reformatory in Oklahoma, Los Angeles, 1935
- James Wilson, identified as escaped prisoner Buster Nichols from State reformatory in Oklahoma, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 27, 1935
- English and No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The counter at which Buster sits reads the word “Prisoner” in English.
This photograph appears with the article, “Death Case Tied to Man,” Los Angeles Times, 27 Jul. 1935: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded