Harry K. Diebold and Tommy Harris witnesses at the Hazel Glab murder trial, Los Angeles, 1936
- Harry K. Diebold and Tommy Harris witnesses at the Hazel Glab murder trial, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 4, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Tommy Harris (right), the gardener for Hazel Glab's former neighbor, Mrs. W. S. Goodrich, testified as a witness when the Glab trial was opened again in 1936. Beside him is Harry K. Diebold, possibly also a witness.
This photograph is possibly related to the article, "Shoes Enter Glab Trial," Los Angeles Times, 5 Mar 1936: A5.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.