Eleanor Roosevelt at Central Station during her visit to Los Angeles, October 1, 1935
- Eleanor Roosevelt at Central Station during her visit to Los Angeles, October 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- October 1, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Eleanor Roosevelt accompanied President Franklin D. Roosevelt during his trip to Los Angeles, his first as president, where they toured by motorcade. She gave a speech at the Hollywood Bowl. Photo possibly from her return back to Central Station, which was located at Fifth and Alameda Street.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .