Mrs. C. H. Turner, Mrs. W. T. Gillis, Mrs. R. T. Goodhue, and Mrs. Mark F. Jones at the P. T. A. Convention, Pasadena, 1936
- Mrs. C. H. Turner, Mrs. W. T. Gillis, Mrs. R. T. Goodhue, and Mrs. Mark F. Jones at the P. T. A. Convention, Pasadena, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa April 14, 1936]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
During the P. T. A. Convention held in Pasadena in April 1936 Mrs. R. T. Goodhue was elected president of First District California Congress of Parents and Teachers. She succeeded Mrs. Mark Jones and ran against W. H. Gillis. Mrs. C. H. Turner was the State president of the organization at the time.
Four women pose for a photograph outside of the Pasadena Civic Auditorium. From left to right: Mrs. C. H. Turner, Mrs. W. T. Gillis, Mrs. R. T. Goodhue, Mrs. Mark F. Jones.
This photograph is possibly related to the article, “Glendale Matron Elected President at First District P.-T. A. Convention,” Los Angeles Times, 15 Apr. 1936: A6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded