Spectators leaving Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1939
- Spectators leaving Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1939
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 2, 1939
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A similar photograph appears with the headline, "A Long Line of March from Start to Finish of Golden Memories Parade," Los Angeles Times, 3 Jan 1939: 13.
It was reported that approximately 1,250,000 people watched the parade from the sidelines and stands, causing a traffic jam. It was managed by police officers and moved relatively quickly.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.