Ernest A. Renkert, witness in the Aimee Semple McPherson investigation, Los Angeles, 1926
- Ernest A. Renkert, witness in the Aimee Semple McPherson investigation, Los Angeles, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 1926
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Ernest A. Renkert was a delivery driver who testified that he had seen Aimee Semple at a seaside cottage at Carmel-by-the-Sea, contradicting Semple's story that she had been kidnapped and taken to Mexico.
Related article "Identifies Evangelist as Companion of Ormiston: Delivery Man Declares She Was at Secluded Bungalow in Carmel; fingerprints Form Clews." Los Angeles Times, 27 Jul. 1926: 1. In this article the Renkert's last name is misspelled as Reinert.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.