Friends of New Germany Dr. Konrad Burchardi, Hermann Schwinn, Ludwig Leithhold, and Hans Winter Halter appear in court, Los Angeles, 1933-1934
- Friends of New Germany Dr. Konrad Burchardi, Hermann Schwinn, Ludwig Leithhold, and Hans Winter Halter appear in court, Los Angeles, 1933-1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Attempts to Impede Justice Disclosed in Three Courts," Los Angeles Times, 19 Jan 1934: A1.
Each of the four men raises their left arm above their head in the Heil Hitler salute.
Superior Judge Bush, presiding over the Nazi case, has received several threats.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Law & legal affairs--California--Los Angeles
Burchardi, Konrad, b. 1890 or 91
Winter Halter, Hans
Friends of New Germany
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.