Thomas Edward Dugger, also known as "Ape Man", poses while on trial for assaulting three women, Los Angeles, 1935-1936
- Thomas Edward Dugger, also known as "Ape Man", poses while on trial for assaulting three women, Los Angeles, 1935-1936
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- Between 1935-1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Thomas Edward Dugger, known as "Ape Man", was convicted of eleven felonies related to the robbery, kidnapings, and assault of three women. Dugger was indicted on April 4, 1935 and sentenced to death by the Supreme Court on February 18, 1936.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .