University of Southern California graduation ceremony at Olympic Stadium, Los Angeles, 1932
- University of Southern California graduation ceremony at Olympic Stadium, Los Angeles, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- May 29, 1932
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Dr. John Roscoe Turner, president of West Virginia University, addressed the University of Southern California’s graduating class of 1932 at Olympic Stadium on May 29th.
A sea of students in graduation caps and gowns are seated at Olympic Stadium during their commencement ceremony. Friends, family, and spectators are seated further in the stands.
This photograph is related to the article, “Three Classes Hear Sermons,” Los Angeles Times, 30 May 1932: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Graduation ceremonies--California--Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.