Herbert Hoover and Lou Henry Hoover greet crowd gathered around train, Southern California, circa 1928
- Herbert Hoover and Lou Henry Hoover greet crowd gathered around train, Southern California, circa 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa 1928]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph was likely taken during Herbert Hoover's campaign stop in Los Angeles before embarking on a trip to South America.
Herbert Hoover, left, waves his hat to the crowd as Lou Henry Hoover, standing beside him, waves a gloved hand. They are aboard a Baltimore and Ohio Railroad train.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.