George D. Nordenholt is to work on $500,000 improvement program for the Fish and Game Division, Los Angeles, 1936
- George D. Nordenholt is to work on $500,000 improvement program for the Fish and Game Division, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 14, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "State Game Plans Told," Los Angeles Times, 09 Feb 1936: F2.
A photograph of a picture of Nordenholt where a white rectangle with arrows is drawn around his head and a small piece of paper with his name on it is paper clipped to the picture.
Nordenholt announced that the Fish and Game Division has begun work on a $500,000 program improvement that will give jobs to more than 2000 person for a period from 2 to 6 months.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.