National Orange Show display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- National Orange Show display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa September 1932]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Most Dazzling Show of Southland History, Lavish in Oriental Splendor, Under Way at Pomona," 17 Sept. 1932: A1.
National Orange Show display at the Los Angeles County Fair. The base of the display is covered in oranges. There are four columns topped with lights, and a canopy hanging above. Baskets of fruit surround the display and a bench with lights on it sits in front. There are also large vases of flowers surrounding the display and one at the center. A sign on front reads, "National Orange Show every February San Bernardino California." Other displays are visible in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded