National Orange Show display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- National Orange Show display at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa September 1932]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
National Orange Show display at the Los Angeles County Fair. The base of the display is covered in oranges. There are four columns topped with lights, and a canopy hanging above. Baskets of fruit surround the display and a bench with lights on it sits in front. There are also large vases of flowers surrounding the display and one at the center. A sign on front reads, "National Orange Show every February San Bernardino California." Other displays are visible in the background.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Most Dazzling Show of Southland History, Lavish in Oriental Splendor, Under Way at Pomona," 17 Sept. 1932: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.