Eleanor Roosevelt speaks at the Hollywood Bowl, October 1, 1935
- Eleanor Roosevelt speaks at the Hollywood Bowl, October 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- October 1, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Eleanor Roosevelt spoke to a mostly female audience about the need to engage in charitable work during a trip to Los Angeles with President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .