Amanda E. Watson a rooming house landlord who was murdered during a robbery, Los Angeles, 1935
- Amanda E. Watson a rooming house landlord who was murdered during a robbery, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 30, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Woman Slain and Home Ransacked by Intruder; Elderly Victim, Last Seen on Sunday, Strangled; Apartment Left Like Shambles." Los Angeles Times, 31 Jan. 1935: A2.
Copy print of a photograph of Amanda E. Watson and another woman. Watson was a rooming house landlord who was murdered in her home during a robbery.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded