Rose Parade spectators on the roof of the Hupmobile dealer building on W. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, 1930
- Rose Parade spectators on the roof of the Hupmobile dealer building on W. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1, 1930
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1930 forty-first annual Rose Parade was "Festival Days in Flowers"
Men and boys watching the Rose Parade from the tile roof of the Hupmobile dealer building on W. Colorado Blvd., probably between St. John Ave. and Pasadena Ave. (later the area of a freeway underpass). The Hupp Automobile logo is on the front of the building.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded