Victor H. Rossetti testifies at coroner's jury, Los Angeles, 1932
- Victor H. Rossetti testifies at coroner's jury, Los Angeles, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa September 20, 1932]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
President of Farmers and Merchants National Bank, Victor H. Rossetti (on witness stand in the center), describes how he thwarted a man trying to extort thousands of dollars from the bank.
This photograph is likely related to the article, "Bandit's Death Held Suicide," Los Angeles Times, 21 Sep 1932: A7.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
- No license recorded