Pat Graham poses with oranges at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Pat Graham poses with oranges at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa February 1933]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Pat Graham poses with oranges at the National Orange Show. Behind her and at her feet there are more oranges.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King on Throne: San Bernardino Show Opens: Twenty-third Annual Exhibit Honors Woman Founder of Great Industry: Lieut.-Gov. Merriam and Other Leaders of State at Ceremonies," 17 Feb. 1933: 1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded